Thursday, August 19, 2010

Katelyn's First Birthday

Katelyn and her Mommy and Daddy in front of her beautiful birthday celebration table just before the guests arrived!
Here's the Birthday Girl, ready for her smash cake to arrive!

Mommy made Katelyn's little cake AND a whole bunch of cute cupcakes for this special occassion...what a talented Mommy Katelyn has!



Can you put a word to this expression---it looks like sheer delight to me! Or maybe it is something like 'Is this really for ME?'



Let's see...I am going to be dainty like a nice little girl is supposed to be....NOT!




It's my cake and I am lovin' each and every minute I get to smash and taste it!





I am having one great time---and if you haven't noticed, check out my fancy feathered hat Mommy made for me to wear! Polka dots everywhere!





We just hated to leave the Poths of South Carolina, but we had a wonderful time with them and can't wait to be back as soon as possible! Katelyn's birthday was super, Lex and Kristi, and we are so glad to be a part of the celebration weekend!







2 comments:

The Poth's said...

We are so happy you guys were able to come out and celebrate with us! Thank you for everything, Katelyn is one lucky girl!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Love these pictures! I'm so glad y'all got to be part of the party!