Sunday, February 05, 2006

Guiding hunts for Klint Graf

Bambi.........I wonder what he will grow up to be?
And just think, people really asked me what I was going to do when I retired. Is that a "real" question?
This big old buck probably was a ten point before breaking off his entire left side plus the brow tine and G2 on his right side.
This nice eleven point buck came out of the brush close to where we sat.
On two consecutive days we saw this bobcat hunting the grass close to the deer blind we hunted.
This is the first porcupine I have ever seen in the wild.
Hunter, Lloyd Grizzle, with his eight point. This deer was photographed earlier in the year with an estimated eight inch drop tine which was now broken off from fighting.

Georgia hunter Jay Chambers with his deer shot the first evening of the hunt.

No comments: